Excentric die-cutting by Gieselmann Stanztecknik GmbH
additional to our product range of die-cutting parts and sheets made of paper we can now offer die-cutting parts made of film, foam, rubber and many other roll-based materials.
Here are the data of the new machine:
- max. dimension: 1.180 x 580 mm
- punching force: 60 t
- max. weight of rolls: 500 kg, 3 and 6 inch core
- max. diameter of rolls: 1.000 mm
- cycles per minute: depends on product dimension, 30 – 80 pcs.
- additional equipment: Deionization
The following materials can be processed: PP-, PE, LDPE- (even embossed), HDPE-film, EDPM, PE- and PU-foam, cork, laminate and other roll-based raw materials.
If you have need in these die-cutting parts we would be glad to receive your inquiry.